Touched down from Italy this morning.
Had a meaningful trip this year with my family and I’m really happy I was able to spend this time over Christmas with them.
I’ve had such an eventful November/December this year and I’m really, really happy and thankful to a few people and myself that I’ve decided to take on this journey of aerial arts and dance.
Just this morning (in Italy), I was reading a testimony of an aerial artist and it was so beautiful that it inspired me to decide to pursue this with all my heart in the upcoming year.
Here is my New Year Resolutions (a little early, I know but I wanted to write this while it’s fresh in my head)
- Learn more about myself through dance and aerial arts
- Exploring and trying things that I’ve always wanted to try but never had the chance to
- Spend more time with my family
- Find and make new friends
- Increase my Kpop dance repertoire
- Choreograph a dance performance for auditioning for dance in university and perfecting it
- Finally pick up Korean
- Become more flexible (get my full splits!)
- Learn to accept things that have happened and let go
- Find my writing style
- Discover where I want to go in life.
- Thank all the people who have made a difference in my life, and let them know how much I appreciate them
- Create a Kpop dance group and teach dances
- Get certified in teaching aerial arts
- Take up Yoga
- Audition for Circus School
That’s the list for now, although the last one isn’t really a “must-do”.
I’m happy having the opportunity to take dance lessons and aerial classes and having so much fun doing so and I’m excited to see where this journey will take me.
Be back soon.